8 Marketing Automation Tactics to Boost Sales With Your Quoting Software
Marketing automation software can be used in various ways to help you increase engagement within your quoting process, ultimately leading to more sales.
This blog post will provide eight marketing automation tactics you can use to help boost the sales generated by your quoting process.
What Is Quoting Software?
There are various quoting software options on the market, but most offer similar features. The main purpose of quoting software is to help businesses streamline their marketing and sales, making it easier and faster to create proposals for clients.
Here are eight different ways in which you can use quoting software to further your sales and marketing tactics, ultimately boosting sales:
1. Quickly Send Out Quotes For Customers Who Are Interested in Your Services
For example, when a lead visits your website and fills out a form requesting more information about your products or services, you can configure your quoting software to create quotes for them within seconds vs. hours.
This helps speed up the sales process while also allowing you to promptly follow up with prospects who are genuinely interested in your services.
2. Send Automatic Reminders to Clients About Their Upcoming Appointments or Deadlines
Automated reminders help prevent missed meetings and due dates by passively reminding the client of these events and their deadlines.
3. Trigger Email and Text Message Nurture Campaigns Once a Quote is Sent
Nurture campaigns also remind the client that they have an active quote with your company, which could increase the chances of your sales team closing a sale.
By implementing marketing automation tactics within your quoting process, you'll be able to boost engagement and create more opportunities for sales. In addition, implementing these automated features as part of your quoting software will help streamline processes within your business and increase overall productivity.
Grow Your Business Faster with Pulse!
Pulse is a powerful CRM and marketing automation software that brings consistency and real-time reporting to businesses, which helps companies grow smarter and faster.
Get started with Pulse for just $49 a month and enjoy our 14-day money-back guarantee!
4. Automatically Send Out Personalized Handwritten Cards Once a Quote is Sent
This is a great way to show that you appreciate their business and want to provide them with the best possible experience. Personalized cards can help differentiate your company from the competition.
Zapier can help you with this!
5. Automatically Advance People Further Through Your Sales Pipeline Stages
These tools also help ensure that leads are getting the right level of attention and that no one falls through the cracks.
You can also use marketing automation platforms to send your leads various emails depending on the stage of the sales process.
6. Automatically Send Out a Follow-Up Email or Text Message to Prospects Who Haven't Responded
This type of feature can also keep track of unresponsive prospects and conduct necessary follow-ups with them.
You can also send a reminder to the prospect about their due date for making this decision, so they don't forget!
7. Trigger Automation When a Quote is Approved
Here are some of the automations that you can trigger when a quote is approved:
- Start customer onboarding workflow
- Send an automated email to the customer
- Notify the sales team that a new client has been added
- Update customer relationship management with new information about the customer
- Trigger any other automation you might need!
8. Set up an Automated Customer Survey After the Sale Has Been Completed
Surveys show customers that you care about their satisfaction and want to make sure that they are happy with their purchase.
You can use this information to improve your business and ensure that your marketing strategy is working effectively.
Contact us if you need help setting up your marketing automation platform.